Please take a moment to download our guide
Whether this is your first year or you are a returning Viber you are in for a treat this year! Please review the information below if you plan on attending. If you have any questions or need anything - Please contact us on facebook messenger or at email@example.com. While at the event you can recognize us by our staff badges, we are here to help!
Tickets purchasers online will not be sent physical copies in the mail. All you need is an ID that matches the purchasers name on ticket order. Confirmation # is also helpful but not mandatory.
Paper tickets bought from bands must be brought to entrance of event, and cannot be replaced or refunded. No exceptions.
Respecting nature, keeping it green and clean
We are an event that strives to preserve and protect natures beauty. We need everyones help to keep our event clean and have a mindful approach to our waste management.
We ask all attendants to pack in & pack out! This is extremely important to keeping our event sustainable and our beautiful meadow clean for years to come.
Important Info -
- Once again, please plan to pack-in, and pack out your trash/recycling - this is MANDATORY. Leave no trace. We do not have the containers or facilities to manage everyones trash and recycling.
- Please recycle! Simply having separate bags for trash and recycling is the start to managing waste.
- Broken tents, ripped sleeping bags, or clothing items must be taken with you. Please do not leave your broken or unwanted camping equipment with us.
- Please wear protective gear and helmets while riding ATV, UTV, and Motocross. This is Mandatory.
- All vehicles 5 MPH or less while in the meadow or near festival goers. This is strictly enforced.
Baby shoe kids area
- Parent/guardian must accompany and be with child at all times.
- Absolutely no smoking or drinking alcohol.
Laws of the land
- Fires in 1 designated zone ONLY
- No dogs unless a service animal
- Propane BBQ’s ONLY (no charcoal)
- Service dogs must be leashed/supervised at all times
- Absolutely no smoking in the bar/barn
- Parking/RV parking in designated parking zones only
- RV dump station ON-SITE ONLY. No off-site dumping.
- No guns or fireworks
Because we care
- Drink plenty of water
- Have a pair of boots or close toed shoes
- Remember sunscreen in the day and bug spray at night
- Carry and use a flashlight at night
- Avoid solo OHV activities
- Always wear helmet and protective gear
What to bring
Here are mountain vibe specific things to bring -
- Warm clothing
- Swim suit
- Bug spray
- Closed toe shoes or boots
- Trash bags for recycling and waste
- Flashlight or headlamps
- Sun hat or hat to protect from mountain sun
- Cooler & ice
- Musical instruments (jamming encouraged!)
Heres one of our favorite packing lists!